If you are unable to access the Help Center, you will want to make sure you are logged into your ZenDesk account and Coach Panel account.
As a first step of troubleshooting, please follow this step:
- Click Sign in on the top right of this page
If you are still unable to access the Help Center articles and would like to help our team troubleshoot this internally with our ZenDesk partner, we have some additional steps below. The steps below will walk you through creating an .HAR file and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org. From there, our team will coordinate with ZenDesk to help resolve this issue.
Please follow the steps below:
- Open Google Chrome
- Log OUT of your BetterUp Coach Panel & your BetterUp Gmail
- Look for the Vertical ellipsis button () (It is on the top right of your browser)
- Select More Tools
- Select Developer Tools.
- From the panel opened, select the Network tab.
- Look for a round Record button ( ) in the upper left corner of the tab, and make sure it is red. (If it is grey, click it to make it red)
- Check the box Preserve log
- Click the Clear button ( It will look like a grey circle with a diagonal slash through it)
- Go to mail.google.com
- Log in to your @betterupcoaches.co email in one tab of your browser
- Log in to your Coach Panel in another tab of your browser
- Once logged into your Coach Panel, click on the drop-down arrow next to your avatar
- Select Help + Support
- Once you have reproduced the issue by clicking the items above, right-click anywhere on the grid of network requests on the right side of your screen, select Save as HAR with Content, and save the file to your computer.
- Create a new message to email@example.com and include your attached .HAR file.
- From there, our team will escalate this to our internal partner at ZenDesk